We are opening for self-catering, tents and caravans early JulyThe governments' moves to ease the country out of lockdown take effect in the tourism industry in early July.
We've done a thorough risk assessment of Blagdon Farm and, in brief, some of the measures will be be taking are below:
- fumigating our self-catering accommodation between bookings
- deep cleaning everything!
- the games room and swimming pool (as communal areas) will remain closed - again as per government instructions.
- the fishing lake is open providing that anglers are at least 2 metres away from each other. With 20 odd pegs around the lake and only 7 or 8 used even in the busiest periods this will not be a problem
- the reception/office/shop will be closed and check-in will be done remotely via a video link.
Any changes in government regulations will be posted here in the news section.
We look forward to welcoming you to Blagdon Farm even if the circumstances are very unusual!